Well here are my cutie patooties!! Coley loves to go into sisters room. She has been sleeping on her top bunk, so when we forget to put the ladder up, Mr. Cole likes to climb up it and play on the top bed. I catch him every once in a while up there, when I forget to take care of the ladder. We are getting better at remembering to put it up. Lexi is trying to remember to shut her door all the way when it is down. But she is only 3 and forgets sometimes.
isn't this precious. Cole looks happy, but he is really screaming and trying to get away from Lexi. I have had a hard time getting the two of them together in a picture sitting still. This one will do!!
Here is Lexi and Cole givin a little smooch. Cole is a little kisser. You ask him for a kiss and he puckers up and makes a kissy noise. Its so cute!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment